Your privacy is important to us. We have developed this Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, and make use of personal information.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all your content and information on Travideas, additionally:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like journals, photos and videos, you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Travideas (IP License).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people external to Travideas, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your travel journal and itinerary).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions on Travideas, and you agree that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
Together with the community, we will do our best to keep the site safe, and you are to agree with the following commitments:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications on Travideas.
- You will not collect users' content or information using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a travel pyramid scheme, on Travideas.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Travideas such as a denial of service attack or defacement.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Travideas to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Registration and Account Security
Travideas community provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you need to practice in maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Travideas, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not use Travideas if you are convicted of fraud or deception.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any reward points or followers) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- Protecting Other People's Rights
Respect the rights of the community, equally.
- You will not post journal on Travideas that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Travideas if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We will disable your account and remove your rewards point if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's travel itinerary or travel packages on Travideas.
- Supply of Travel Opportunities
Our goal is to share travel opportunities with travel journals, news and tours information that is valuable to our users. To achieve this, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information along with the delivery of these opportunities. For example, that you permit a 3rd party business to contact you about these opportunities without any compensation to you.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
We'll notify you before we make changes to these terms.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
- Your continued use of the Travideas' services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Travideas to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Travideas, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any 3rd party beneficiary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Travideas.
As we try to keep Travideas up, bug-free, and safe, please use it at your own risk. We are providing Travideas as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that Travideas will always be safe, secure or error-free or that the site will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Travideas is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or Travideas, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages
Date of Last Revision: January 01, 2018